We help organisations engage their employees to collaborate for innovation in an environment that finds synergy between Commercial Responsibility, Customer Value and Culture (the 3Cs) to enhance organisational performance.
We use a proprietary framework called the HPtE Strategy® and The 3Cs Model, which includes powerful problem solving methodologies and psychometric tools to deliver High Performance through Engagement. Few, if any, other frameworks provide a vehicle for the sponsorship, mentoring and coaching required to address the tension between the 3Cs and reduce the conflict, silos and work in progress.
The HPtE Strategy® framework is a systemic approach that makes High Performance through Engagement scalable by facilitating the development of internal HPtE Practitioners and Leaders.
Our framework, methodologies and tools take traditional Continuous Improvement initiatives like Agile, Lean and Six Sigma to a new level by focusing on collaboration, operational flow and financial throughput. Our one-on-one and group coaching programmes support the rapid transformation of behaviour and the culture (social norms) that underpin it.
In a Unionised workplace the HPtE Strategy® framework allows multiple Union stakeholders to co-sponsor Continuous Improvement initiatives. This collaboration reduces industrial conflict and grievances allowing time and money to be channelled into more improvement initiatives and benefits for stakeholders.
Every organisation has its own unique culture, operating rhythm and environment. The HPtE Strategy® framework acts as a guide. It is what sets us apart from other practitioners. Each organisation and the Unions representing employees devise their own version of High Performance through Engagement. Initially guided by an external practitioner, HPtE evolves as those inside the organisation learn to collaborate and the challenges they face change.
In short, the HPtE Strategy® and The 3Cs Model help organisations find more harmony, performance and prosperity.
Our Services related to HPtE:
Our facilitation services include:
- Group Problem Solving
- Accelerated Interest-Based Problem-Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Interest Based Bargaining
Our training workshops include:
- Introduction to The 3C’s Model
- Discover HPtE Strategy®
- Explore HPtE Strategy® Framework
- HPtE Strategy® Improvement Team Training
- HPtE Strategy® Practitioner Training
- HPtE Strategy® Leadership and Sponsorship
- Team Building and Group Effectiveness
- Interest-Based Problem Solving and Negotiations
Our coaching and mentoring services include:
- Personal Leadership – MYMindset®
- Professional Leadership – MYLeadership® 360°
- Coach Training – MYCoaching®
- Executive Leadership
- HPtE Strategy® Practitioner training and mentoring
Our assessment services include:
- Personal thinking styles (self-assessments)
- Leadership behaviour (360 degree)
- Leadership Impact
- Group behaviour (Team assessments)
- Organisational Culture and Effectiveness (OCI and OEI)
We speak on:
- Finding synergy between Commercial Responsibility, Customer Value and Culture
- High Performance through Engagement
- Group Effectiveness
- Interest-Based Problem-Solving and Negotiations
We consult on:
- High Performance through Engagement
- Culture Change
- Leadership Strategy and Development
- Organisational Development
Achieving Excellent Results
Highly experienced in the service sector, our clients include PF Olsen Limited, British Airways, Air New Zealand, Pratt and Whitney, Thomas Cook Airlines, Waipuna Hospice, Tauranga City Council, Airways NZ, Bank of New Zealand, University of Auckland, Auckland District Health Board, Manukau Institute of Technology, Accident Compensation Corporation, Department of Labour, Tuwharetoa Health Services, Bay of Plenty Polytechnic, NZ Airline Pilot’s Association, Aviation & Marine Engineers Association, and DiveZone Tauranga to name just a few.