Learn SEVEN secrets to changing mindset
- Secret 1 – The internal conflict you probably don’t know you have
- Secret 2 – We all have hidden commitments
- Secret 3 – Security does not equal growth
- Secret 4 – Mindset is measurable
- Secret 5 – Systems thinking can unlock mindset
- Secret 6 – A unique synergy of approaches
- Secret 7 – Changing mindset is scalable
If you are familiar with:
- Robert Kegan – Immunity to Change
- Brené Brown – Vulnerability and Daring Leadership
- Abraham Maslow – Hierarchy of needs
- Clayton Lafferty and Rob Cook – Circumplex model
- Eliyahu and Efrat Goldratt – Theory of Constraints Systems Thinking and the human system.
… then, you will love how all these come together in one powerful solution.
If you haven’t heard of these, then this is your chance to find out more.
This eWebinar can be attended on demand, booked or viewed as a replay.