Learn SEVEN secrets to changing mindset
- Secret 1 – The internal conflict you probably don’t know you have
- Secret 2 – We all have hidden commitments
- Secret 3 – Security does not equal growth
- Secret 4 – Mindset is measurable
- Secret 5 – Systems thinking can unlock mindset
- Secret 6 – A unique synergy of approaches
- Secret 7 – Changing mindset is scalable
If you are familiar with:
- Robert Kegan – Immunity to Change
- Brené Brown – Vulnerability and Daring Leadership
- Abraham Maslow – Hierarchy of needs
- Carol Dweck – Fixed and Growth mindset
- Daniel Kahneman – System 1 and System 2
- Clayton Lafferty and Rob Cook – Circumplex model
- Eliyahu and Efrat Goldratt – Theory of Constraints Systems Thinking and the human system.
… then, you will love how all these come together in one powerful solution.
If you haven’t heard of these, then this is your chance to find out more.
This is a live workshop and will last 60 minutes, with a short Q and A at the end.